Most Common Complaints of Tenants at Check-In
Most tenants are very particular about the state of the property. They want to love their new home below is the list of common complaints tenants have at check-in.
- Lack of cleanliness of the property. It sets a negative tone at the beginning of the tenancy.
- The landlords left so things in the property that tenants do not want in the property such as ornaments and items in the drawers or shelves.
- The kitchen has too much cutlery and kitchen wares that tenants do not want to use as they have their own.
- Unwanted beddings as the tenants have their own.
- Maintenance or repair works that are incomplete.
- There are items left in the toilet that the tenants to want to use as they have their own.
- The appliances that the landlords provide do not have manuals or instructions. There should be manuals or instruction booklets of the appliances for their reference.
- Tenants were not advised in advance of their check-in that some things promised at the agreement of the tenancy were not met.
Remember, that having a happy tenant is the key to a successful letting.